Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
Justice Is Everyone's Business supports the due process principles contained in the Bill of
Rights, and a system of justice based on restoration rather than vindictiveness.
Jan. 22, 2019: The Siege on Summer Street (Salem, Oregon)
We offer these links
- The Fully Informed Jury Association
- Trevor Walraven, a survivor of Oregon's
- Music for social change
- Oregon Justice Resource Center "For a justice system that
works for all of us."
Institute: Attorneys, too, should have free speech rights.
- Partnership for Safety & Justice: "Oregon's
leading voice for public safety and criminal justice reform."
- Oregon Voices: "The current legal classification of
'sex offender' creates a one-size-fits-all enforcement system … We must replace the
current fear-based approach to sex offenses with an evidence-based system that truly serves the
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association: "Strength in
numbers. Fairness in Justice."
- American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon:
"Defending Our Rights to Equality, Liberty, and Justice."
Outcomes: "Transforming Justice for Victims and Survivors through Victim Assistance and
and Restorative Justice Partnerships."
- Restorative Justice Coalition of Oregon:
"… A coalition of restorative justice practitioners …"
- Center for Dialogue & Resolution: "…
making our community a better place to live by helping people mediate conflict and peacefully
resolve their differences.
- The Appeal: "… we produce original
journalism about criminal justice that engages the public and holds officials to account. We
focus on the most significant drivers of mass incarceration, which occur at the state and local
level …" See especially, "Left Behind."
- The Marshall Project: "The Marshall Project
is a nonpartisan, nonprofit news organization that seeks to create and sustain a sense of
national urgency about the U.S. criminal justice system. We achieve this through
award-winning journalism, partnerships with other news outlets and public forums. In all
of our work we strive to educate and enlarge the audience of people who care about the state of
- National Center for Constitutional Rights.
Forensic Justice Project.
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
The Cato Institute.